Climbing forest Rotterdam
- 6 different trails
- 4 to 15-meter high
- Free fall and bungee jumping
- Climbing from 130 centimeters tall
Climbing forest Rotterdam
Because we are allowed to use the long stroke of forest surrounding our park, we have up to 7 different trails. From the top of the trees you have a beautiful view over the Kralingse Plas.
For young and old
Have you visited our forest? When you decide to climb here you should get ready for a great adventure. Here you climb 6 different trails, from 4 till 15 meters high. Can you handle this kind of heat? Then you can climb with us for three whole hours!
Accessible for everyone
Paved paths underneath the trails
You are allowed in the park from 130 centimeters tall
Learn how to trust
Trust yourself and others
Go climb a tree!
Are you looking for the ultimate experience in nature outside of the city? Come climbing in our forest! Our trails are spread out; this way you will not be bothered by other climbers. The forest is situated next to the Kralingse plas, this gives you beautiful views over the water.
- In our forest you find something for everyone. There are trails that start at only 4 meters high that slowly built in difficulty. This way it only gets more challenging so you can say you really pushed your limits after the finish line.
- Climbing is most fun to do together. Come join us with your family, friends or colleagues. For group up till 10 people it is not required to make a reservation. Do you not want to risk missing this experience? Then it is possible to booking your slot via our customer service.
- Course 1 - Made especially for kids from 110 cm. This course has a constant height of 2,5 meters.
- Course 2 - Is a great starting point, this one is also called the 'Monkey Trail'.
- Course 3 - This is a good starting point if you have never climbed a tree before.
- Course 4 - Do you like wobbly wooden beams and rope bridges? Then you have to try this trail.
- Course 5 - Do you feel best when speeding down a zipline? Don't forget to climb trail number 5.
- Course 6 - Aren't you scared of a little bit of height? Then this course is the one for you!
- Course 7 - This course is full of ziplines, just like 5, only it's quite a bit higher. Dare to climb this one?
- Course 8 - At the end of this course you'll find a free fall. This one is for the real daredevils.
Plan your visit
Monday: 10:00 – 18:30 *
Tuesday: 10:00 – 18:30 *
Wednesday: 10:00 – 18:30 *
Thursday: 10:00 – 18:30 *
Friday: 10:00 – 18:30 *
Saturday: 10:00 – 18:30 *
Sunday: 10:00 – 18:30 *
*last instruction starts at 15:30
Wednesday: 13:00 – 18:30**
Friday: 13:00 – 18:30**
Saturday: 11:00 – 18:00*
Sunday: 11:00 – 18:00*
* last instruction starts at 15:00
** last instruction starts at 15:30
You'll find our frequently asked questions here