Climbing forest Almere
- Longest zip lines in the Netherlands
- Make a 13 meter free fall!
- 4 different courses to climb
- Minimum length: 130 centimeters
Climbing forest Almere
In Almere you'll climb through the longest zipline park the Netherlands has to offer. Every course starts and ends with a zipline, on which you'll move through the woods and over the water. There are 4 different courses to choose from, take the hardest course and you'll reach an amazing height of 18 meters!
For young and old
Because you are in control of the heights you choose to climb to, Climbing Forest Almere is appropriate for every age category. You move through the forest with rope nets, bridges and zip lines. At the end of the trail there even awaits a true free fall for the true dare devil.
You are allowed in the park from up to 130 centimeters tall
Learn how to trust
Trust yourself and others
Accessible for everyone
Paved paths and other routes
Go climb a tree!
If you want to come climb with us there is an amazing day waiting for you! At the beginning of the day you call in at the reception, followed by short safety instructions. After this you are ready to climb!
- Up in the trees it looks like a monkey habitat, only this version is for humans only! Like a true Nature Ninja, you climb with rope nets, bridges and zip lines to the other side. For the true dare devil there is a possibility to jump down from 13 meters high!
- Climbing is most fun to do together. Come join us with your family, friends or colleagues. For group up till 10 people it is not required to make a reservation. Do you not want to risk missing this experience? Then it is possible to booking your slot via our customer service.
- Course 1 - Made especially for children from 120cm, our Monkey Trail offers a wide variety of obstacles.
- Course 2 - This trail is for the beginner climber who is still a little uncomfortable with the whole ordeal.
- Course 3 – If you like ziplines, you'll love this course! It has at least 7 of them, so climb on and zip away!
- Course 4 – Do you like wooden obstacles and nets? This wibbly-wobbly course will test your balance to the extreme.
- Course 5 – Here you'll find Holland's longest zipline (160 meters) and make a free fall at the end.
Plan your visit
Monday: 10:00 – 18:00 *
Tuesday: 10:00 – 18:00 *
Wednesday: 10:00 – 18:00 *
Thursday: 10:00 – 18:00 *
Friday: 10:00 – 18:00 *
Saturday: 10:00 – 18:00 *
Sunday: 10:00 – 18:00 *
*last instruction starts at 15:00
Wednesday: 13:00 – 18:00*
Friday: 15:00 – 19:00**
Saturday: 11:00 – 18:00*
Sunday: 11:00 – 18:00*
* last instruction starts at 15:00
** last instruction starts at 16:00
You'll find our frequently asked questions here