Fun Forest Rotterdam
- In Kralingse Bos
- Climbing park with 7 trails
- Boss Kitchen Kiosk with terrace
- Sup-board & canoe rental
Climbing in Kralingse bos
You'll find us down in Kralingen, next to the beach. From treetop climbing and active watersports to a fun afternoon with drinks and a barbecue for your group of friends. At Fun Forest Rotterdam a whole lot can be arranged!
Fun Forest Rotterdam
A unique combination of forest and water
At our park in Rotterdam we figured out the perfect combination of being active in the forest and in the water. In our park you don’t have to be bored for a second, there is always something to do!
- Because we are allowed to use the long stroke of forest surrounding our park, we have up to 7 different trails. From the top of the trees you have a beautiful view over the Kralingse Plas.
- Next to our climb park in the forest, we also offer activities on the water. Go for an afternoon stand up paddling or canoeing on the glistening water. Paddle your way passed the sailboats, make a stop over at ‘Vogeleiland’ or paddle all the way to the other side of the water.
- In our forest we like to help each other. This does not only go for our guests, but also for our own employees. We want to make a difference in society, our kitchen therefore opens her doors for people with a distance to the job market. Together we help these people grow and empower them.
- But not just in our park, also in our kitchen we like to make a difference. In our Boss Kitchen there are meals prepared just for you, with love and attention. Our products are always fresh and organic, this makes your sandwich, pizza or coffee even better. Taste it, because you truly notice the difference!
When is Fun Forest Rotterdam open?
Monday: 10am to 6pm
Tuesday: 10am to 6pm
Wednesday: 10am to 6pm
Thursday: 10am to 6pm
Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: 10am to 6pm
Wednesday: 1pm to 6pm
Friday: 1pm to 6pm
Saturday: 11am to 6pm
Sunday: 11am to 6pm
For groups from up to 20 people we open the forest on request.
Fun Forest owns the right to close the climb forest earlier then time’s shown above.
During vacations (spring, summer and fall) we will be opened every day. During the summer break the park will be opened from 10am every day.