Fun Forest Amsterdam
- Situated in the Amsterdam Forest
- Climb forest with 9 trails
- Boss Kitchen Kiosk with outside terrace
- Unique Speedrunner trail
Explore nature in Amsterdam
Are you looking for a unique experience in nature just outside of the busy capital? Come climb in our forest! Here you will enjoy a wonderful day where you do not have to worry about the daily affairs.
In nature and with friends
At Fun Forest Amsterdam we are actively taking care of each other and nature. It is a very special place for us, but also a lot of others. There are multiple reasons for that:
- With it’s climb park right in the forest, reception desk at the Bosbaan and our offices nearby, this beautiful and central location was a dream come true for us. The place is ideal for conducting our social mission.
- The nice thing about the Amsterdam Forest is that it is not at all far away from the city center of Amsterdam, better yet, it’s in the middle of the city! Our park is situated within 10-minute travel distance from Amsterdam South Station.
- In our forest we like to help each other. This does not only go for our guests, but also for our own employees. We want to make a difference in society, our kitchen therefore opens her doors for people with a distance to the job market. Together we help these people grow and empower them.
When are we open?
Monday: 10am to 7pm
Tuesday: 10am to 7pm
Wednesday: 10am to 7pm
Thursday: 10am to 7pm
Friday: 10am to 7pm
Saturday: 10am to 7pm
Sunday: 10am to 7pm
Wednesday: 1pm to 7pm
Thursday: 1pm to 7pm
Friday: 1pm to 7pm
Saturday: 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 7pm
For groups from up to 20 people we open the forest on request.
Fun Forest owns the right to close the climb forest earlier then time’s shown above.
During vacations (spring, summer and fall) we will be opened every day. During the summer break the park will be opened from 10am every day.