Fun Forest Almere
- The only climbing forest in Flevoland
- Longest zip line of the Netherlands
- 5 different trails
- Teambuilding for groups
Climbing at 'de Kemphaan'
At Fun Forest Almere at 'de Kemphaan' you experience some fun adventures! It is one of the few places where you can enjoy an active day out in the middle of nature but close to a big city.
When is Fun Forest Almere opened?
Monday: 10am to 6pm
Tuesday: 10am to 6pm
Wednesday: 10am to 6pm
Thursday: 10am to 6pm
Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: 10am to 6pm
Wednesday: 1 pm to 6pm
Saturday: 11am to 6pm
Sunday: 11am to 6pm
For groups from up to 20 people we open the forest on request.
Fun Forest owns the right to close the climb forest earlier then time’s shown above.
During vacations (spring, summer and fall) we will be opened every day. During the summer break the park will be opened from 10am every day.
Fun Forest Almere
Here you experience the best adventures!
At Fun Forest Almere you can experience a lot of fun things. You can of course climb through trees but we also offer different activities on the ground and also around our forest there are plenty of activities to do.
- Our climbing forest is the biggest climbing park in the Netherlands and has the longest zip lines. From up the highest point of 18 meters you race down the zip line for 160 meters!
- Fun Forest Almere is situated in the Kemphaan. Here you find a lot of fun and informative outside activities. There are two restaurants and a beautiful farm where you can visit the cows and sheep there. But there is also enough to learn at foundation ‘Stad en Natuur’ or you can stay over a night at the campsite. No time to get bored!
- In our forest we like to help each other. This does not only go for our guests, but also for our own employees. We want to make a difference in society, our kitchen therefore opens her doors for people with a distance to the job market. Together we help these people grow and empower them.