Teambuilding in Amsterdam
- Climbing through actual trees
- Expedition on the ground
- Meetings on location
- Lunch, drinks & BBQ
A day out with the office!
Is your company ready for a fun day out around Amsterdam and in need of some fresh air and exercise? Try teambuilding at Fun Forest Amsterdam. With us there are many possibilities, varying from climbing to meetings at our headquarters.
Hang in there!
Is your team ready for a day out? Or are you looking for space for meetings to enhance efficiency in working together? Don’t look further, with our headquarters it’s all possible. Look at all of the activities you can do at our forest:
Games on the ground
Our expedition brings the brains, the teamwork and the hard work together.
Up in the trees
In our forest you forget the busy office for a couple hours.
In our boardroom there is place for 20 persons and is available for meetings.
What can you do at Fun Forest Amsterdam?
In our forest you can combine everything! You compile the program of your own company outing, the way you want it. There are different possibilities in combinations. If you would like some advice on which combination is best suited for you, it is possible to contact our customer service. You can choose from the following options:
- Climbing will take 3 hours and is for everyone who is looking to get active! In the forest you don’t have to worry about deadlines or meetings, it’s just you and your surroundings. Here you learn how to move past your own fears and how to work together in new ways. That’s what makes climbing unique.
- Forest adventures will take 2 hours and is also accessible for everyone with walking difficulties. At Forest Adventures we combine teamwork with puzzles and activities. Your group will be divided and will compete against each other to see who is the best team. May the best team win!
- Meetings our boardroom has room for 20 persons and be arranged in different ways. For example, we have to possibility to arrange it the right way for presentations or a round-table setup. Together with the location manager you decide how you want to make use of our boardroom.
- Food & Drinks will be served where you want it. During, before or after your meeting or after the expedition or during climbing. You let us know what is best suited for you and we will make it happen. There are different arrangements to book, for more information, check out the page Boss Kitchen Amsterdam.
Plan your visit
Monday: 10am to 7pm
Tuesday: 10am to 7pm
Wednesday: 10am to 7pm
Thursday: 10am to 7pm
Friday: 10am to 7pm
Saturday: 10am to 7pm
Sunday: 10am to 7pm
The weather forecast is bad. Can our outing continue?
It is possible to climb during rain; this is absolutely safe. When however, the weather forecast is too risky, Fun Forest will contact you. When you wish to go another day this is possible up to 24 hours before your booked time slot. Cancelling is conforming the terms and conditions.
Is there a dress code?
We will advise you to wear comfortable clothes and sturdy (closed off) shoes. Climbing with slippers, sandals or heels is not allowed.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
This is not a problem; we will ask you though to eat and drink at the therefore designated areas.